The care you need – when, where and how you need it. Cigna Telehealth Connection lets you get the care you need – including most prescriptions – for a wide range of minor conditions. Now you can connect with a board-certified doctor via secure video chat or phone, without leaving your home or office. When, where and how it works best for you!
- When: Day or night, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Where: Home, work or on the go.
- How: Phone or video chat.
- Who: AmWell or MDLIVE doctors.
- (888) 726-3171
- (855) 667-9722
Talk to a doctor for help with: Direct Link
- Sore throat
- Cold and flu
- Stomach ache
- UTIs and more
The cost savings are clear Direct Link
Televisits with AmWell and MDLIVE can be a cost-effective alternative to a convenience care clinic or urgent care center, and cost less than going to the emergency room. And the cost of a phone or online visit is the same or less than with your primary care provider. Remember, your telehealth services are only available for minor, non-life threatening conditions. In an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
Choose with confidence Direct Link
AmWell and MDLIVE are both quality national telehealth providers, so you can choose your care confidently. When you can’t get to your doctor, Cigna Telehealth Connection is here for you.
What you’ll pay Direct Link
- 2000 Choice Fund HSA or 2500 HRA Cost: 20% after deductible
- 1500 Copay Choice Fund HRA Cost: $25 copay
How it Works Direct Link
- Step 1: Call toll-free.
- You call 888.726.3171 for MDLIVE or 855.667.9722 for AmWell available 24/7/365 including holidays.
- Step 2: Speak with a coordinator
- A consultation coordinator locates the next available doctor and prepares you for the consultation.
- Step 3: Speak with the doctor
- Once an available doctor is located, the system automatically calls and connects you to the doctor.
- Step 1: Visit website
- Step 2: Find a doctor
- The system helps you search for a doctor by a criteria, such as specialty, language, gender, location, or simply finds the next available doctor.
- Step 3: See the doctor online
- Once an available doctor is located, the system automatically connects you to the doctor.