It’s recommended that adults age 18 – 64 get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity per week. To help you meet your goals, Ashford University offers the following physical activity resources:
- Onsite Gym – An onsite gym for independent workouts is available at our San Diego location.
- Discounted Gym Memberships across the nation can be found on the BenefitHub Employee Discount site.
Cigna Active&Fit Program Direct Link
Get a Multiple Fitness Center Membership for $25 a month at 8,000+ Fitness Centers!
Many of us strive to be more active. To help you with any of your fitness goals, our medical carrier Cigna, offers all Ashford employees access to their Active&Fit Direct program.
The Active&Fit Direct program offers fitness center memberships to over 8,000 fitness centers nationwide for only $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee). The program offers:
- Online directory maps and locator for fitness centers (available on any device)
- A free guest pass to try out a fitness center before enrolling (where available)
- The option to switch fitness centers at any time
- Online fitness tracking from a wide variety of popular wireless fitness devices, apps, and exercise equipment
Cigna members, click here for instructions on how to enroll.
Non-Cigna members must access Active & Fit telephonically by dialing 1-800-258-3312 and pressing #3. You will be transferred to an Active & Fit Direct customer service agent where they can help you identify which fitness clubs in your zip code are in the network. If you’d like to sign up for membership with Active & Fit Direct, you can do so over the phone with a customer service agent.