529 College Savings
ScholarShare is here to support families preparing for their children’s higher education. With a tax-advantaged savings opportunity, compound interest potential and just $25 to get started, ScholarShare can help families start small and save big.
Affordable Direct Link
- $25 to get started and $15 for payroll deduction – and a maximum contribution limit of $475,000 per beneficiary.
- No application fee, no transfer fee, no commission, no annual maintenance fee.
- Low fee investment portfolios. Total annual asset based fees range from 0.27% to 0.58% for the actively managed investment options and 0.09%- 0.21% for the passively managed investment options depending on the investment portfolio.
Flexible Direct Link
- 19 investment options featuring leading institutional investment managers. The investment lineup features leading institutional investment managers: T. Rowe Price, Dimensional Fund Advisors, PIMCO, Metropolitan West & TIAA-CREF Asset Management.
- Active & passive age-based portfolios, multi-fund asset allocation portfolios, single-fund portfolios, and a principal protected portfolio option.