Student Loan Repayment
Ashford University has partnered with Peanut Butter (no kidding… that’s the real name of the company) to help our employees tackle student debt.
Benefit Direct Link
- An institutional contribution of $50 per month toward your student loan.
- Curated advice and insights to help you restructure your loans and save money.
- Access to a refinancing marketplace designed to get you the best terms possible.
- Free and paid counseling services when you need to phone a friend.
- Watch this video to learn more.
How it Works Direct Link
- Eligible employees will receive an email invitation from email@example.com.
- If you have already received your invitation, sign up or login.
- Questions about the program? Call Peanut Butter at 800.913.6651 and press 1 for employee support.
- Employer contributions are made on the last paycheck of each month.
Eligibility Direct Link
- Salary: Employees must make less than $60,000 per year on an annual basis.
- Tenure: Employees are eligible to participate the first of the month following six (6) consecutive months of employment.
- Degree Obtained: Only student loans incurred for bachelor programs are eligible.
- University: Cannot be used for debt incurred for degree programs obtained at Ashford University or the University of the Rockies (unless degree obtained prior to employment).