In this section...
2020 Holidays Direct Link
The following paid holidays will be observed:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Day After
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Time Off Direct Link
A combination of paid sick, vacation and other time off is available to help you maintain a flexible work-life balance.
Sick time can be used to attend routine doctor appointments or to address personal and family members’ health needs, amongst other potential reasons.
- 40 hours of sick leave are provided to you on an annual basis
- Up to 40 hours of earned but unused paid sick leave can be carried over from one plan year to the next (plan year is measured by your date of hire)
- No more than 80 hours can be in your sick leave bank
- Unused sick time will not be paid out upon termination of employment
Vacation time accrues as follows:
|Length of Service||Accrual Rate|
|0-3 years of employment||10 days or 80 hours annually|
|3rd anniversary to 5th anniversary||15 days to 120 hours annually|
|After 5th anniversary||20 days or 160 hours annually|
Associate Directors and Sr. Managers will accrue fifteen (15) days per year and after three (3) years of service will accrue twenty (20) days per year.
For Directors and above, please refer to Section 7.2 for the Self-Managed Vacation Policy.
Parental Leave is available for new parents to care for a newborn or a newly adopted child. You will be granted up to 80 hours to be used within the first 12 months of birth/adoption. Please refer to the employee handbook for more information.
Bereavement leave is available to attend the funeral or memorial service of a member of your immediate family. You will be granted up to three (3) scheduled workdays. Refer to the employee handbook for a definition of immediate family member.
Other time off such as Personal or Hardship Leave for family or medical reasons may be honored based on state and federal law. Refer to the Employee Handbook for further details on these additional benefits.