In this section...
Nothing is more important than you and your family’s good health. Ashford University recognizes that you have different needs when it comes to your medical plans. That’s why we provide you with plan choices that help you and your family achieve optimum health. We offer you the choice between four medical plan options.
- 1 (800) 244-6224
Account Based Plan Options: Direct Link
- Cigna 1500 Copay Choice Fund with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Cigna 2000 Choice Fund with Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Cigna 2500 Choice Fund with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
HMO Plan Option: Direct Link
- Cigna Select HMO (Southern CA Only)
For detailed summaries of each medical plan, view our plan comparison page.
Need Help Deciding Which Plan is Right for You?
Call the Cigna Pre-Enrollment Line at 800.401.4041 24 hours a day 7 days a week or visit www.mycignaplans.com and login with username: Ashford2020 and password: Cigna2020
HRA and HSA Employer Funding Direct Link
If you enroll in one of the Cigna Choice Fund Plans, Ashford University will contribute to your HRA or HSA account. The amount placed in the fund is pro-rated based on your enrollment date. Ashford University’s annual contribution amounts are:
- $750/year for employee only coverage
- $1,500/year for employee + dependent(s) coverage
Visit the HRAs and HSAs section to learn about how these tax-advantage accounts work.